August 3, 2011

Sweet "P"

In case you haven't heard, Maryl is having a GIRL! Perry Louise Green will grace us with her presence this fall and we cannot wait to meet Miss P (we are ignoring the fact that it could be light years away, that's what face time is for, right?!)! Anywho- the impending excitement reminds me of welcoming Gussy into the world; all of us lost our minds in the midst of shopping for the first baby of the family! So imagine, this is the first girl- We are all dreaming of smocked dresses and ruffles and everything cute, sweet and fabulous which brings me to this interesting post I came across this morning about "How to talk to Little Girls". I found it very interesting and it honestly made me think of the first time I realized that there were little girls that were in fact, cuter than me. Darn you small town, you fooled me! Totally kidding, but it was a rude awakening to read about how we can shape a child's self-image by asking questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment