April 19, 2012

The Beetle Book

I love bugs. I do not like them crawling on me, but I love the science of bugs. They are truly fascinating creatures. I am lucky enough to have found someone who shares my admiration, so hopefully we will create a child that feels the same. I'm blabbing on about fictional kids because I bumped into a post about this book- The Beetle Book by Steve Jenkins.





In the book, Jenkins covers a little bit of everything. He chats about history and basic anatomy as well as a typical life cycle. He talks about every kind of Beetle but keeps descriptions short and discusses only their most interesting fact. I cannot wait to possess this book and I am more excited to share its pictures and pages with babes.

My dad would be proud.

(photos by Apartment Therapy)

No comments:

Post a Comment