September 19, 2012

Sneak Peek #1

We are hours away from having a fully re-painted exterior... that is, if the guy will ever leave. I won't get started but he has been a BIG pain in my side.

On a brighter note, here is a sneak peek of the exterior changes. We've got a new mailbox that will be fully functional once we pick out a new door and get it installed and the new lantern is up thanks to the hubs! So, without further ado....


We repainted the entire exterior- the body is Sherwin Williams "Absolute Beige" and the trim is Sherwin Williams "Extreme White". We decided to add some pop with the front door but the jury is still out on the final color selection. Turquoise is still pulling us close so when the new door arrives we may be switching it up!

We've bought our pots but we have yet to fill them. However, the yard is looking fantastic! That update will come with the overall reveal, i'd like to give the "girls" some time to grow and take over the flower beds. I am a weirdo that likes to talk to the plants- I believe they are all girls because they are far too pretty to be boys.

I'll keep rambling if I don't cut myself off so stay tuned for more reveals. You should be seeing something on the interior color selections soon....

xoxo
HBR

No comments:

Post a Comment