October 24, 2011

Chi City

i'm sitting at my desk, needing to work but finding my "jet lag" (for lack of a better term) too intense to keep going. so i write... Rory and I went to Chicago this weekend for D'Anton's football game in Evanston. we had the BEST time. it was a nice girly get away and we got to spend some much needed mother-daughter time laughing, drinking and talking all things wedding. if you know my mom, you know that she takes a camera everywhere and annoys me to no end when walking down the street. imagine taking twenty minutes to go one block- it's torture. but i have to say thanks this time, otherwise i would not have taken the time to snap a few pictures of my own. here are some of my favorite "awe" moments- they're all architectural, go figure.    








on another note- way to go Red Raiders!! 


How was your weekend? Do anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment