October 25, 2011

August 4, 2012

The wedding is fast approaching and we are getting so excited (don't get ahead of yourselves, we still have 10 months). We have booked our trip to Santa Fe over Christmas- it is going to fab. We are even treating ourselves to a pit stop in the LBK for Cafe J. Flirtini anyone?

I realize that my usual answer for wedding related questions is "I don't know", but it's a lie. I know, I definitely know. My main focus these days is on flowers- I'm dreaming of centerpieces and Altar arrangements. What do y'all think? What would you choose?









Oh, and there is a big date coming up. The dress! Mark your calendar for November 10th. I can't wait!! 

1 comment:

  1. Well you know I am a sucker for succulents at a weeding :) I love the last one! So exciting! I can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete