April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE Easter! Not only do you get to share it with your family and enjoy a fantastic church service, but once in a blue moon your bestie shows up to make it amazing! Lauren and I were so excited to spend the day with Courtney and Michelle... and Duke! Haha! My mom throws an exceptional Easter celebration and Tyler has done the best job getting involved in our obsession with this holiday- we are all truly lucky to get to share this special day with each other!



Tyler and I dyed eggs on Saturday... Tie Dyed- this was an interesting "late night" purchase!


And here is Mr. Gussy celebrating Easter in Burkburnett! We missed y'all so much and are so excited that next year there will be TWO of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment