April 6, 2011

Spring Forward and into Sussie's

We all know that Texas weather is crazy, I got my first sunburn of the year on April 2nd. How odd is that?! All jokes aside, I am in heaven. Time to break out the shorts, flip flops and fedoras and get ready to spend the next six months next to a pool, lake or on the patio with a drink in my hand! Thanks to Sussie's and El's Stilletos (the newest Shoe Store addition inside Sussie's), I am quickly getting my wardrobe in check for the next two seasons. Take a look at some of my recent additions.


Vince is a staple in my closet. I love each piece to shreds, literally. In fact, Tyler washed and dried my favorite sweater and I cried. Poor guy, he had no idea what he had done! I am really looking forward to getting invested in Vince pants, from what I can tell they are amazing. I do not personally own this sweater but Sussie's has it and I adore it. It is perfect to throw over shorts or a tank for a breezy afternoon.




Tkees Sandals- have you seen these? Whomever came up with their marketing campaign did an awesome job! They follow the same concept as make-up: Foundation, Glosses, Highlighters, Liners and each has a different feature. Not only are they adorable, the are extremely comfortable. Join the ranks of me and Angelina when you make them your own!




Espadrilles- FOUND! A perfect pair of espadrilles to get me through the Spring and Summer. I know they seem a little "disco" but they are actually an ivory linen material with gold and silver threading,very easy on the eyes- the flash was not this shoe's friend! I can't wait to pair them with all my summer goodies!


jbrand Jeans and Shorts- Sussie's has them! I am so excited to announce that we have added jbrand to the store and received our first shipment yesterday! The Scout pant is my new favorite and we have it in three colors. I cannot wait to throw mine on this weekend! Can you imagine- a fun tank and sandals or dressing them up with heels and a funky top? AHH! I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment