April 12, 2011

Yikes! Stripes!

I finally got my stripes! Tyler was so nice to help me paint our entry way this weekend. I was sick and helpless so he really pulled through and helped me measure and draw out the painfully perfect stripes. I've given you a before and after of the whole ordeal. Man... I owe him big!! 



The apartment has a lot of white walls... like most apartments do so we painted two walls plain navy and one with navy and white stripes. It's a little nautical and slightly Greek but we like it!



For good measure I decided to throw in some extra pictures. Here is Tyler walking into the apartment... if you get past his "pleasant" expression you can see the plain Jane wall behind him. 



I'm also giving you a glimpse of our "backyard" where we sit and let Lola boss all the neighborhood dogs around- our balcony looks out into this courtyard so Lola gets to check up on all her friends while she enjoys the AC from kennel-with-a-view. And finally... the lady herself, enjoying a beautiful Friday afternoon!



Happy Tuesday Y'all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment