February 10, 2012

Love Love Love: Day 10

Day 10: Cowboy Boots.


I adore a great cowboy boot. I think it started with my Uncle Jerry- he always had the brightest and boldest custom boots. I got my first pair when I was roughly two (we still have them) and I have adored them since. Tyler has a great pair of customs that his dad had made for him, we often talk about what mine would look like if we had some made for me. What a loaded question- I have no idea how to answer it. For now I am sticking to perfectly made regular boots that you can find anywhere.... don't you think I need some new ones for Santa Fe? I agree... I definitely do.

There is a great little shop in  Houston that reworks vintage boots. You can find great deals there... if you have patience. I've obviously never found any that I love there for that very reason. There is no website, but it's call Texas Junk Co.










So, these are two options I'm considering. What do you like?

1 comment: