February 29, 2012

Love Love Love: Day 29

Day 29: Tyler.



I chose Tyler as my topic for Day 29 for one reason. He does not like or understand the 29th day of February. It really messes with him so I thought I'd give him a reason to enjoy it!

I am incredibly lucky to have Tyler in my life. He has the best laugh and cure the worst the day in seconds. It's funny when I look back over the past three years. They've been wonderful and bizarre at the same time. We often dwell on why things happen, but I can tell you that I am not so concerned with they "why" anymore. I am so thankful for the fact that they did happen and that each day is better than the one before.

We've got big plans for 2012 and I am lucky to share them with him.

Happy Leap Year y'all! Hope you have a fabulous day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment