February 17, 2012

Love Love Love: Day 17

Day 17: Road Trips.



Tyler and I spend a lot of time in the car. We used to spend a lot more, but it was separate travel- him to see me, me to see him.. which is probably why we love dual road trips now. Well, I shouldn't say dual. Lola is always with us. Whether we are driving an hour to Celina, three hours to Burk or twelve hours to Santa Fe, we have the best time losing our minds in that teency little space.

I have to say that driving to Austin and Lubbock are my favs. There is something about driving through West Texas that is wonderful to me, especially when you hit the red dirt canyons. Gosh, it brings back a lot of memories. Oh, and who doesn't love the Texas Hill Country? One thing we've never done together- drive to the beach or along the beach. We have a travel bucket list of things to do together- that is definitely on there.

Today we drive again.

Have a good weekend. See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment