February 14, 2012

Love Love Love: Day 14

Day 14: Love.

As silly as most think this holiday is, I secretly LOVE celebrating those I love and how much I love them! Not to mention how perfectly the colors of love coordinate.






Tyler- He's perfect and I'm lucky that I get to love him! Not to mention the beauties he sent me today! Love them!

Mom- You're pretty fab and because of you, I think i'm pretty fab too! Love you so much.

Lola- The BEST dog in the world. This is our seventh Valentine's Day together.

Brad & Nicolle- Not only do I have a wonderful brother, I get to have the BEST sister too!

Sue Sue & Ted- I'm pretty lucky to call you family. Thanks for all that you do!

Maryl, Jake, Gus & P- Miss y'all a lot. M: So glad to call you my sister. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment