February 6, 2012

Love Love Love: Days 4, 5 & 6

Day 4: Our story.




I love the story of how Tyler and I met and everything fell into place. For those of you who don't know, we met at his sister's baby shower in Austin, TX. Maryl and I had been friends in college, but lost touch after graduation. I randomly reached out to Tyler (having never spoken to him or really met him) via facebook to get Maryl's information. Six months later Maryl was pregnant and we were reconnecting after a few years. I drove to Austin for the afternoon to celebrate baby Gus and see Maryl for the first time in at least four years.... in the background of the room was Ty and the rest is history.

We were the two of the only single people there so we connected immediately. Two weeks later we went on our first date in Dallas. From there we spent the next year and a half dating long distance (this really meant four days apart, three days together because we were quickly obsessed with each other). Eventually Tyler took the leap and moved to Dallas to be closer to me and Lola. Three years later we are planning our wedding and looking forward to whatever comes next for us.

As of Feb. 4th, we are SIX MONTHS away!


Day 5: Hanky Panky Panties.



I have lived in hanky panky panties for the past five years. I am obsessed. A line that used to specialize in two different thongs- Low Rise and Normal Rise- has adapted into a full fledged lingerie brand. I picked up the new spring print yesterday and am looking forward to this fun bra for Valentines Day!!



Day 6: Wallpaper.





Isn't it funny that this once extremely present trend is making a major comeback? I am so excited to find the perfect area to use the Beverly Hills Hotel Banana Leaf print in our future house. I'm obsessed. I hope this trend doesn't die out anytime soon because I see lots of wallpaper in our future. Thank goodness Tyler's mom is a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment