February 22, 2012

Love Love Love: Days 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22

I'm way behind so bear with me...

Day 18: Mi Cocina.



I know, I know.. not real mexican food. Whatever. I have had some fab memories at the Highland Park Village location- most importantly our first date. Typical, I know, but we wanted to do something low key and not intimidating so we had fajitas and tossed back a couple of mambos... how's that for letting loose?! You should visit the HP MiCo during the holidays, those lights are definitely something to talk about.



Day 19: Statement Necklaces.



I love the idea of a bold necklace with a plain top or strapless dress. I'm currently searching for the perfect addition to my rehearsal dinner dress- check out this bride. That is a bold little number.



Day 20: Buddhas.


My Mimi had a moderate obsession with buddhas and it seems she has passed it down to me. My favorite items in my house are the buddha lamps of hers that I have always coveted. I've also got them stashed about in hiding places- we could all use a little good luck now and then- if you find one, give it a good rub! 



Day 21: Backyards and Patios.




Spring is almost here which means it is almost patio season. Tyler and I are also searching for the perfect house- one of our main "musts" is a good backyard. Check out those beauties, hello dream world. 

Day 22: Vince.


        


Vince is my favorite. There isn't another clothing line that describes me better plus their jeans fit me perfectly, even the length of the cropped style is perfect. Although Sussie's sells Vince and my heart will always belong to my mom, I had the pleasure of building a Vince location in Highland Park Village. How fun, right?! My two loves: Construction + Clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment