February 13, 2012

Love Love Love: Days 11, 12 & 13

Day 11: Cupcakes.



If you know me, you know that I love cupcakes. I wish more than anything that I was good at making them- I am good at making a lot of things (specifically cheesecake) but I cannot master a good cupcake. I used to loathe Sprinkles- I thought they were too dry and had too much frosting but I have to say... if you time it right and make it in just as the red velvet are coming out of the oven you have hit the jackpot!



Day 12: Champagne.



I have to say that a nice, full glass of champagne can cheer me up on even the darkest day. I am really looking forward to August 4th- a really good excuse to drink A LOT of champagne. I'll spend some time tomorrow with a bottle and a cute guy. I'm surprisingly excited about this lovey dove holiday this year.



Speaking of the wedding- I'm thinking that we will have a mimosa bar the day of.... I think the girls will like that. Ro and I definitely will.

(My friend Jennie sells the swanky brand pictured... it's what all the fancy people are drinking.)




Day 13: French Macaroons.





The way to my heart is through French Macaroons. The most depressing part about that statement is that NO ONE and I mean no one in Dallas makes one that is truly wonderful (if you know a place, please tell). They are so light and have the perfect little crunch when you bite into them. If you're in NYC and you happen by Laduree, please stop in for me. I'll love you forever.... Sarah, I'm talking directly to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment