February 16, 2012

Love Love Love: Days 15 & 16

Day 15: Inspirational Quotes reworked.

A good quote is sometimes better than a best friend. Sometimes they're relatable, sometimes they're the perfect slap in the face and sometimes they bring you to tears... But a beautifully presented quote can almost knock your socks off!





Day 16: A good salad.




I eat salad almost everyday. Not only do I eat salad, I eat the same salad (poor tyler). I do manage to change them up every now and then. Sometimes I'll add apples other times strawberries or avocado but I always use the same homemade dressing. It is wonderful. 

Salad Dressing:
Olive Oil
Red Wine Vinegar
Lemon Juice or Orange Juice
One drop of honey or One drop of honey mustard (depends on preference)
Salt
Pepper
Green Onions- This is the key ingredient. It cuts all the acid, all the sugar and brings out the perfect mix of all the ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment