February 27, 2012

Love Love Love: Days 23, 24, 25 & 26

Day 23: Black & White Photos.





I love a good black & white photo. They're timeless and accent any type of decor perfectly. I am very much looking forward to a good B&W of Ty and I from our engagement shoot. I hope Erin Woolsey is reading....



Day 24: Boxers.


I'm not shy about my obsession with Boxer Babies. I LOVE them. I truly believe that Boxers are the best family members. Not only are their pudgy faces too much for me to handle, they have the biggest hearts and never forget how much they love you. Seriously, they are more obsessed with you than you've ever been with anyone or anything.



Day 25: Wedding Planning.



I am shy about wedding planning. I don't want to bore anyone with all the flowers and blogs and nonsense that I look at on a daily basis, but I have to say that I love planning our wedding. Don't get me wrong... I'm ready for Aug. 4th to get here but I do love soaking it up everyday. Thankfully, Tyler isn't opposed to talking about it and has been known to plan a thing or two himself. We are pretty excited y'all!

Day 26: Honeymoon Dreaming.



As excited as we are for the wedding, I think we are doubly excited for the Honeymoon! Although I don't know where we're going, I know that sunshine, sand and fruity (strong) drinks will be involved. Honey, thanks for planning something fab.



Day 27: Tuesdays.


Why do I love Tuesdays?? Because Monday is over!! It's that kind of day y'all! See you tomorrow!
(This cartoon was on my dad's refrigerator at his office my entire life.. I have it now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment